For many nonprofit organizations, financial reporting may seem like a foreign language. Even board members with strong business backgrounds may be challenged by nonprofit fund accounting terminology and reporting.
With the help of Nonprofits First’s finance professionals, your agency’s finances no longer have to be a mystery.
We assist nonprofits with finance objectives such as improving accounting structure, systems and procedures; creating Board packages that everyone can understand; and training staff one-on-one or in-group settings.
In every case, our goal is to improve your organization’s internal financial capacity to the point where it is self-sufficient and can be used to achieve a higher level of success.
Our finance team has extensive experience in nonprofit and for-profit accounting. We are professionals who have performed every financial role – from staff accountant to chief financial officer to independent auditor. Let us help your agency with everything from the big picture to arcane technical details.
Here are a few of the solutions we offer at hourly rates:
- Financial Management Training.
- Contract Management and Compliance Assistance.
- Developing/Reviewing/Updating Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Budget Development Assistance.
- Cash Projections and Cash Flow Analysis.
- Cost Containment Assessment and Recommendations.
- Audit Committee Financial Responsibility Training .
- Bookkeeping Assistance - Month End Closing, Preparation of Bank and Reconciliations and General Bookkeeping.
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports.
- Agency Needs Assessment for GROW agencies.
- Financial Health Analysis.
Complete the form below or contact us at 561-214-7435 or email@example.com to get started.