Thank you for your interest in the 101 for 501s program. We are accepting applications for the 2017 program that will take place this Summer. Please email Shari Jennings if you would like to apply.
As a 101 for 501s chosen participant, you will have exclusive access to an education and training designed to help you take your organization to the next level of operational excellence.
This FREE program includes the following classes:
- Board Governance: Help Me Help You
- Volunteer Management: Managing the "Priceless Professional"
- Human Resource Requirements: Beyond Hiring and Firing
- Management and Fiscal Controls: Out of the Red
- Fund Development: Show Me the Money
- Media Relations: To Tweet or Not to Tweet
Each participating organization that successfully completes the full coursework will receive the following FREE benefits:
- One-year of access to Nonprofits First's online self-evaluation and resource toolkit, the Pathway to Excellence (P2E) ($1,000 value) including over 70 sample policies and procedures
- One-year of organizational membership with Nonprofits First (up to $850 value)
If you have any questions, please contact Shari Jennings, Education & Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 910-5069.