Lead a Professional Development Workshop
Our educational workshops are largely delivered based on the information and skills training requested by our community circle of nonprofit members. We welcome presenters from nonprofit and for-profit businesses, private entities and the public sector. Our workshops are curated to develop every area of an organization from front line employees to executives — from startups to well-established missions.
Professional Development presenters hold expertise on topics like these and others to help nonprofits advance their operations and mission impact:
- Nonprofit administration
- Board governance/board development
- Project Management
- Business and policy practices
- Event planning
- Strategic planning
- Financial planning and management
- Fund development and grant writing
- Human and volunteer resources
- Evaluation/outcome measures
- Marketing, communications and social media
- Information technology
- Workplace and public safety
Ideal presenters are comfortable teaching and interacting with participants. Opportunities are available to lead groups in person and online. Evaluations are conducted after each workshop.
Are you presentation ready?
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Allegany Franciscan Ministries
Childrens Services Council
M&T Bank Wilmington Trust
Palm Beach Post LocalIQ